Tuesday 19 January 2016

Marine Mud Mask

Looking good, right?

Today I want to share a little secret with you guys! Or I'm not sure if you can call it a secret, but it's good anyway. Have you ever felt like your skin look tired and you can't control those horrible black spots on your nose? Well, I have, and I also have found the solution! It's an amazing face mask with Glacial Marine Mud. It contains sea botanicals which draws out any dirt you have in your skin, leaving it healthy and better looking. It also works as a mini-scrub, meaning it removes dead skin cells. I always reach for this face mask if I'm starting to get a spot on my face (or body..), and it almost always disappears before it's even appears! Want to hear more? Comment on this post and I'll get back to you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment